Specialities of St. Assisi Public School
Digital Education with smart class rooms from Grade VI onwards
Our classrooms are equipped with new age digital education solutions empowering students to step in with the latest technology and have anytime, anywhere access to quality study support. It aims to bring the best of global technology to provide an engaging child-centric teaching-learning environment in the classroom by using tabs.
Smart Classes with Interactive Boards
In these days Smart class and smart schools are very interesting dreams for students. Students are very much interested about the smart school and smart class. Keeping this in view, we have installed a hi-tech smart classroom with a touch screen digital board, computer etc in the campus of St. Assisi Public School CBSE
Filing system of School Style Sheets
Students are trained to write all their notes in the school style sheets and then file them separately according to subjects. In this way the students replace the heavy note books to make their bags lighter.
- Resourceful, highly qualified, well trained, experienced, highly motivated teaching faculty.
- Sprawling campus with well planned, functional buildings to accommodate well ventilated classroom and associated rooms
- Activity rooms; Activity based Rooms; Indoor & Outdoor Play areas for beyond classroom activities.
- Composite Science Laboratory.
- Mathematics Laboratory for extensive and practical learning of mathematics.
- State of the Art Computing and Technology department.
- Indoor Games Hall and Physical Fitness Centre.
- Well equipped library
- Science Laboratories – Physics Lab; Chemistry Lab and Biology Lab
- Audio-Visual department ; Art studio.
- Optimum play facilities and fields to accommodate shuttle cock court; Basket-Ball Court; Table Tennis; Carrom & Chess in Indoor games hall.
- Professionally qualified & trained special teachers to impart special training in Art, Music (Instrumental), Computer Programmes, and also Librarians and Clinical Counsellors.
- Music Room to teach Key boards.
- Experts to teach Performing Art, Arts & Craft and both Classical & Western Dances.
- Parents corner and Meeting Rooms.
Measures taken by School for Student Safety
- Secure campus with high boundary wall.
- CCTV covered campus
- Restricted entry
- Monthly conduct of safety walks as per DoE regulation.
- Easy online feedback/communication system via online Ids and email
- Full time school counsellor
- Working committees for Anti Bullying, Child Abuse monitoring, Sexual Harassment, Disaster Management, Health and Wellness.
- Regular conduction of Mock Drills
- Allocation of well trained staff in Buses, GPS enabled buses with CCTV
- Planned Teacher monitoring during sensitive times like early morning, recess and dispersal.
- One full time nurse with separate infirmary medical room and on call Doctor. One vehicle and driver for transportation to hospital in emergency.
- First Aid boxes in all buses.
- Fire Extinguishers for various purposes placed on each floor. Sand buckets at the main gates. Workshop for aayas, male staff on POCSO, First Aid, Use of fire extinguishers, Road safety. Workshop for teachers and students on topics concerning health and wellness.